How to be an Inspiration to the People You Love
- Share your own experience. Share your wisdom from your unique point of view. You may be the only one who can touch someone with your personal story and inspiring message.
- Be vulnerable. Share your failures as well as your successes. Be willing to talk about the struggles you’ve overcome, and demonstrate that it is possible to remain strong and resilient in the face of difficult times.
- Communicate. Watch how you speak and what you say. Always keep the lines of communication open. The key to communication is the ability to listen without judgement.
- Challenge people. Challenge them to go beyond what’s easy and comfortable. Encourage your loved ones to raise the bar by trying new things and confronting obstacles.
- Take a stand for what you believe in. Your loved ones need to know that your convictions inspire you to stand for something. Help others lead meaningful lives by living an extraordinary life for yourself.
- Expect the most of the people you love. Most of us will rise to the expectations of the people who believe in us. Encourage your love ones to always see the best in themselves and in the situation.
- Have courage to change course. Stay true to what you believe, yet be sure to remain flexible. Don`t hold rigidly to a path that turns out to be the wrong one. Always be willing to consider alternatives.
- Practice integrity. Speak the truth, even if it’s not what someone wants to hear. Rise above petty politics and gossip to be someone people count on to do the right thing.
Always be on the lookout for people, ideas, environments and knowledge that you find inspiring and motivating.
Leave a Reply